Strategist – London, UK
We are looking for Strategist to join our growing Strategy division in our UK office in East London.
The Strategist will report directly into our Senior Strategist and the role includes social media management, supporting the creative team to produce content for use across digital and social media channels, managing the clients internal marketing team, attending weekly client meetings, and supporting clients media agency with digital and social media spend.
As well as this the role will involve strategic planning, presenting and management of ad hoc digital campaigns with regular briefs coming from the client. This will require strong time and organisation management as well as copy writing and pitching skills.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, confident, creative thinker who is enthusiastic and has a passion for delivering outstanding work. A good team player who enjoys a collaborative and creative environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Social media management
– Managing clients internal Marketing team
– Creatively leading digital proposals to the client team
– Attending weekly client meetings
– Liaising with internal agency creative team on content creation
– Supporting clients media agency
– Supporting new business and agency promotion
Please send all CVs to email@example.com