Wilderness Agency is a global social media agency working with some of the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Warner Bros, Universal Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Discovery Network and NBC Universal.
Are you a recent graduate specialising in video editing or motion graphics? Does the chance to work with one of the biggest entertainment brands in the world appeal to you? Wilderness is offering the chance to gain invaluable experience in video editing and content production for social media channels, working in a fast-paced and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be joining our team based in East London and be responsible for supporting the delivery of award-winning creative from our content production team.
We are looking for a quick-thinker who is adaptable, able to multi-task and produce work to a tight deadline. You’ll be keen to hit the ground running!
Responsibilities will include:
- Produce video assets for key brand clients social channels
- Exporting and transcoding video for use on various social media channels
- Possess a dynamic style of video editing, adapting to specific brand guidelines and creative direction
- Deliver a high-volume of content working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Take onboard feedback from both the client and internal senior team
- Work collaboratively within a team
- Be able to prioritise
- A sense of enthusiasm for video editing and a passion for film and TV
- Research ideas, historical information and source new informative in relation to briefs
- Graduate in a relevant discipline (e.g. video editing, motion graphics, film production, graphic design & video)
- Solid knowledge of content platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others
- Experience working with various teams and levels of seniority
- Excellent understanding of Adobe creative cloud apps, specifically Premiere Pro
- Good understanding of video tech specs
- A keen interest in keeping abreast of new ideas, trends and technologies within the field of media
To apply please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as a link to any relevant work or your portfolio.