Video Producer (6 month FTC)
We are on the hunt for a Producer (FTC) who can help us create stand-out social and digital video content as part of our growing team in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for managing an array of shoots, both video and stills, for a major sports client, creating thumb-stopping work.
You will need to have a network of videographers and photographers as well as knowledge of casting, location management and be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects executing to a high-standard from brief to delivery.
You will need to be organised, a creative thinker, hard-working and resourceful, and able to handle all aspects of the production of the campaign from response to brief to delivery. You will also be expected to oversee remote shoots taking place throughout Europe, so strong communication skills and client handling experience are a must.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Creatively deliver world-class content
– Manage 9-12 social-first creative campaigns in the coming year
– Oversee timelines and production deadlines across multiple, simultaneous projects
– Work with a range of external freelance videographers and photographers, managing all aspects of production
– Client stakeholder management ensuring we meet deadlines and handle feedback to deliver work to the highest standard
– Managing the internal creative team to deliver full suite of content
– Work with external agencies, brand partners, talent and models, as well as other suppliers to ensure the smooth management of shoots
– Maintain and develop contacts and a network of freelancers across the Netherlands, as well as across the UK (and potentially across Europe)
– Creative eye for great content and how to deliver it
– Experience of working on / managing video or photoshoots.
– Passion for sports or interest in working with a sports client.
– Able to take on client feedback quickly and professionally to turn this into an action/outcomes on tight deadlines.
– Experience working in an agency setting and delivering against client briefs.
– Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
– Diligence, attention to detail, organisational skills.
Ability to work proactively both independently and as part of a team.
– Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities.
– Client-facing experience and ability to communicate ideas and creative executions with confidence.
– Solid grasp of project budget management and scheduling – estimating, timings, costs, and invoicing.
Salary: €28,000-€35,000 pro rata – DOE
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.