Talent Acquisition Manager
We have a new opening in our London office for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the People team.
We’ve got ambitious growth plans for the next 12-18 months and this role will be key to supporting this growth and development of our agency.
Your role will report to the Head of People with core responsibilities of sourcing, shortlisting and screening candidates for perm, part-time and freelance roles across all agency territories.
Your duties will include writing job descriptions, managing job ads across various platforms, scheduling interviews and providing feedback. You will be expected to work to company standards and objectives, with diversity & inclusion being your top priority.
– Sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates for current and future vacancies for all company territories (London, Amsterdam & more).
– Writing job descriptions and managing job ads across various platforms (Indeed, Total, LinkedIn, Wilderness website and more).
– Work closely with the Heads of Business to deliver against their team growth roadmap
– Monthly reports to the senior management on recruitment status/activity
– Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
– Strong understanding of social media and the requirements of suitable candidates
– Proficient use of LinkedIn and other job platforms
– Sharp eye for talent that fits our culture of excellence
– 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
– Passion for building teams and supporting agency growth
– A wide network of freelance contacts in production, creative and social (nice to have, not mandatory)
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.