Social Media Manager – London
Social Media Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our vibrant team in London.
The role reports directly to our Senior Social Media Manager as is responsible for community management, delivery of social media strategy across key client accounts, delivery of monthly content calendars, strategic planning, campaign delivery, regular client meetings and client reporting.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and must demonstrate a strategic skillset with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your development.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Delivery of strategic social media management across your client base and their platforms. This includes but is not limited to: being across copy & comms, brainstorms, briefing & feedback, reporting and monitoring budget allocation.
– Client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our culture of excellence.
– Producing monthly content calendars, working with the team to develop creative content ideas and providing creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval.
– Attending and leading regular client updates, calls, meetings and presenting reports.
– Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to positive company culture.
– Identifying & creating growth across current client opportunities.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Strong copywriting and community management skills.
– Understanding of social insights and experience using social listening and reporting tools.
– Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
– Excellent time management skills and an enthusiastic, positive approach to challenges and opportunities.
– A team player who is willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.