We’re social media specialists bringing together strategy, creative, and media for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and consumer brands.
Are you looking for your next step in the industry? We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team.
The role reports directly to our Senior Social Media Manager and you will be responsible for community management, delivery of social media strategy across key client accounts, delivery of monthly content calendars, strategic planning, campaign delivery, regular client meetings and client reporting.
You'll display excellent organisation skills and strong client management, as well as demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to client requests.
You will have line management responsibilities and provide regular 1-2-1 time for your direct reports to support their development.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Delivery of strategic social media management across your client base and their platforms. This includes but is not limited to: being across copy, comms, brainstorms, briefing, feedback, reporting, campaign activities & monitoring budget allocation.
- Client management - responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our culture of excellence.
- Producing monthly content calendars, working with the team to develop creative content ideas and providing creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval.
- Line management responsibilities of junior team members.
- Attending and leading regular client updates, calls, meetings and presenting reports.
- Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
- Playing an active role in team events and contributing to positive company culture.
- Identifying & creating growth across current client opportunities.
- Supporting new business and agency promotion.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a mid-level position, agency experience preferred
- Strong copywriting and community management skills.
- Understanding of social insights and experience using social listening and reporting tools.
- Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
- Strong English literacy skills.
- Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
- Excellent time management skills and an enthusiastic, positive approach to challenges and opportunities.
- A team player who is willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems.
- Strong strategic creative thinking.
- Ability to spot opportunities to drive revenue within current clients.
- Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple clients at one time.
We’re passionate about fostering a healthy, happy, and positive work culture that encourages creativity and collaboration and supports our team’s individual and collective growth.
You will have access to a whole host of benefits and perks here at Wilderness;
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary of £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
- Westfield Health cover
- Spill login for access to 24/7 therapy
- 23 days of holiday + bank holidays
- 2 Self-care days per year
- Office closed over the Christmas period
- Additional allowance for any religious holidays you celebrate outside
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- New Business Bonus
- 6% Employer Pension contribution
- Charity Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Action Days
- Development & Training Budget
- EMI Share Scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with pro-bono work and charity partnerships
- Regular team socials and company wide training events
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equality and Diversity
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.
We aim to implement policies and processes that support every individual, we value the diversity of the workforce and ensure we prevent discrimination (direct, indirect, and by association) and we aim to provide equal and fair opportunities for all.
Due to the number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.