Senior Social Media Manager – London
Senior Social Media Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Social Media Manager to join our London team.
The role reports directly to the Head of Business and is responsible for the smooth management of client requests and campaign delivery. You will take a leading role across your client portfolio and will manage the delivery of projects within deadlines to a high standard.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests.
You will provide regular 1-2-1 time for your direct reports and support their development. Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your account.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing the delivery of strategic social media management across your client base. This includes but is not limited to: being across copy & comms, ads, brainstorms, briefing & feedback, reporting and monitoring budget allocation.
– Client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our culture of excellence.
– Preparing and leading regular client updates, calls/meetings and presenting reports.
– Maintaining a set of key core processes across your client portfolio, and ensuring that they work for both the client and the internal team.
– Supporting the ideation process and providing creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval.
– Management of content creation with the in-house creative team; checking briefs, supporting your direct reports and the creative team.
– Reporting regularly on social trends and platform updates – encourage the client to follow best practices and try new innovations to enhance the performance of their platforms.
– Line management responsibilities of junior to mid level team members.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion, including pitching and deck creation.
– Supporting the clients other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
– Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
– Detailed understanding of the company’s full client portfolio.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to positive company culture.
– Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
– Ability to maintain client standards whilst meeting deadlines.
– Previous agency experience with a fast-paced client preferable.
– Strong strategic creative thinking.
– Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
– Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple clients at one time.
– A natural team lead with strong people management skills
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.