Senior Social Media Manager – Amsterdam
We are looking for a bilingual (Dutch and English) Social Media Manager to join our growing team in Amsterdam. This role involves social media platform management and strategy for a growing client account.
You will report directly to our Creative Strategist and will be responsible for account management, planning & delivery of the social media strategy & campaigns, monthly content calendars, leading regular client meetings and monthly client performance reporting.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and must demonstrate a strategic skillset with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your development.
– Managing the delivery of strategic social media management across your client base. This includes but is not limited to: being across copy & comms, ads, brainstorms, briefing & feedback, reporting and monitoring budget allocation.
– Client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our culture of excellence.
– Preparing and leading regular client updates, calls/meetings and presenting reports.
– Maintaining a set of key core processes across your client portfolio, and ensuring that they work for both the client and the internal team.
– Supporting the ideation process and providing creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval.
– Management of content creation with the in-house creative team; checking briefs, supporting your direct reports and the creative team.
– Reporting regularly on social trends and platform updates – encourage the client to follow best practices and try new innovations to enhance the performance of their platforms.
– Line management responsibilities of junior to mid-level team members.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion, including pitching and deck creation.
– Supporting the client’s other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
– Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
– Detailed understanding of the company’s full client portfolio.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to positive company culture.
– Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
– Ability to maintain client standards whilst meeting deadlines.
– Previous agency experience with a fast-paced client preferable.
– Strong strategic creative thinking.
– Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
– Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple clients at one time.
– A natural team lead with strong people management skills
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.