Senior Designer – London
Come and join our multi-award winning social media agency based in the heart of Shoreditch.
We’re social media specialists bringing together strategy, creative, and media
for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and consumer brands. We’re looking for a standout Senior Designer to join our team to lead across our largest entertainment and FMCG clients.
The role is responsible for the creative ideation and design output by the team. You will be required to produce creative content of high complexity as well as taking ownership of template creation.
A key requirement is to support your direct reports and the wider junior creative team. Helping them to develop their key skills and working with the Senior team to set a path for progression. You will be a vital conduit between the senior team and the creatives – flagging any issues and having a firm understanding of their core responsibilities and challenges with their day-to-day tasks.
You will be a solutions-focused, team player who can deliver excellence and guide a team to deliver strategic creative content across a variety of social platforms and client sectors.
– Produce creative content for social channels across a variety of client sectors.
Maintain processes, structures and standards that enable the delivery of high-quality content.
– Ability to manage and distribute workflow to the junior and mid-level team members.
– Work closely with the strategy team to understand the brief fully – lead the execution of creative concepts and style guides to ensure they adhere to brand standards and Wilderness’ culture of excellence.
– Awareness of the full client portfolio and guiding the junior/mid level creative team to deliver campaigns and client projects.
– Mentor Junior/Mid Producers to improve their design/video skills and review their outputs.
– Taking part in regular team brainstorms, sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team.
– Have an active role in team events and company culture.
– Supporting new business opportunities with the creation of deck/client pitches and agency promotion through networking.
– Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite.
You will have access to a whole host of benefits and perks here at Wilderness:
– Westfield Health cover
– Spill logins for access to 24/7 therapy
– 23 days of holiday + bank holidays
– 2 Self-care days per year
– Office closed over the Christmas period
– Additional allowance for any religious holidays you celebrate
– Annual Bonus Scheme
– New Business Bonus
– 6% Employer Pension contribution
– Charity Salary Sacrifice scheme
– Action Days – time to volunteer for a cause you’re passionate about
– Development & Training Budget
– EMI Share Scheme
– Opportunity to get involved with pro bono work and charity partnerships
– Regular team socials and company-wide training events