Senior Creative – Amsterdam
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Creative to join our growing Amsterdam team. The role reports directly into the Head of Business with additional support from the junior/mid-level creatives and our Creative Director.
The role is responsible for creating innovative and complex content across our fantastic client portfolio, involving bespoke content solutions for the design/video editing processes. You will be required to translate a client brief into a creative concept and will assist in the creative response to new business briefs. You will be a proven innovator with an impressive conceptual outlook and have a keen focus to see projects through from concept to delivery.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills, preferably with previous agency experience and the confidence to manage fast-paced clients. You must demonstrate a full creative skillset with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests and support the creative content delivery across the team.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your account.
– Directing & producing high-quality video and design content for use across key social media platforms.
– Supporting the team to achieve excellence in all required deliverables, covering but is not limited to; team brainstorms, creative ideation and content.
– Implementing processes, structures and standards that enable the continued delivery of high-quality content.
– Mentoring the junior/mid-level creatives to improve their design/video skills and reviewing their outputs.
– Coordinating with external teams to ensure consistency and delivering a range of concepts for each project.
– Adapting existing client assets for use across social media platforms.
– Playing an active role in team events and fostering effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Advanced experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop).
– Passion for producing stand-out video and graphic design content.
– Strong knowledge
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.