Senior Account Manager – Amsterdam
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing Amsterdam team. The role reports directly to the Head of Business and is responsible for the delivery of client requests, supporting campaign delivery, attending client meetings, reporting, brainstorming and briefing the creative team.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and strong client management, preferably with previous agency experience and the confidence to manage a fast-paced client. You must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your account.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our culture of excellence.
– Briefing our international creative team on content that needs to be produced.
Supporting the ideation process and providing creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval.
– Copy-writing for assets produced – suggestions and ideas that the client’s internal teams/other agencies can use.
Working closely with the Producer to ensure campaign deadlines are met and project overviews are regularly shared with the client.
– Reporting regularly on social trends and platform updates – encourage the client to follow best practices and try new innovations to enhance the performance of their platforms. These will vary from deck reports to virtual workshops.
– Account admin – keeping internal documents up to date in time for client meetings, making necessary amendments to client documents at their request.
– Organising, preparing agendas and leading (where required) regular client meetings, and following up with action points.
– Supporting the clients other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
– Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to positive company culture.
– Excellent organisation skills; time management, client liaison and ability to maintain client standards when working under time pressure.
– Agency experience with a fast-paced client.
– Strong strategic creative thinking.
– Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
– Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
– Strong communication skills – working with our international creative team and the client’s international partner agencies.
– Experience with sports-based clients.
– Photoshoot/Video shoot management (non-essential).
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.