Paid Media Manager – London
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Manager (mid-level) to join our London team.
The role reports directly to the Head of Business and will be responsible for the delivery and strategic planning of paid social campaigns across the client portfolio. You will manage the setup, running and reporting of all ads as well as assisting the strategy team in setting benchmarks for posts.
You are expected to be organised and display excellent attention to detail with strong time management. You will be able to lead the team with recommendations for ad copy, content and placement.
Your Line manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your development.
– Delivery of strategic advertising campaigns.
– Creating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, content calendars and media plans.
– Monitoring day to day delivery and budget against KPIs.
– Delivering post-campaign analysis & report presentations.
– Buying media across biddable platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter (self-serve), LinkedIn (self-serve), YouTube (self-serve) and other digital and content marketing platforms.
– Analysing campaign performance against client KPIs & reporting on any trends & insights to key stakeholders.
– Conducting extensive audience research and analysis.
– Ad testing across multiple channels.
– Understanding and implementing social/digital measurement and tracking.
– Experience leading and managing end to end paid social campaigns.
– Excellent time management skills and an enthusiastic, positive approach to challenges and opportunities.
– A team player who is willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems.
– Possesses clear domain expertise in Paid social, having directly managed budgets and accounts.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.