Come and join our multi-award winning social media agency based in the heart of Shoreditch.
We’re social media specialists bringing together strategy, creative, and media
for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and consumer brands. We’re looking for a standout Office Manager to join our team to create a sustainable and supportive office environment.
Initially, this would be a part-time position, Wednesday to Friday but with growth opportunities to a full-time role.
The role is responsible for team attendance, greeting guests, maintaining a clean & tidy workspace, managing suppliers and equipment and general admin duties. You will be required to have knowledge of health & safety regulations in the workplace, along with general knowledge of GDPR and facilities management. The ability to adapt to changing priorities and team needs whilst remaining organised and calm are key skills/attributes for this role.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating a sustainable workplace through green suppliers, encouraging better waste management and educating our team on best practices.
If you connect with people easily this is also a big win. We foster a supportive work environment and see our Office Manager be at the forefront of this, so if you’re passionate about company culture please apply.
You will be a solutions-focused, team player who can deliver excellence and provide the team with a great space to work. You will also be able to change a lightbulb, youtube a tutorial on how to fix a boiler, keep all of our plant babies alive and on special occasions set up a piñata in the office.
Manage all supplier contracts/schedules/relationships
– Landlord/managing agents
– Neighbouring tenants
Manage all office equipment/supplies.
– Laptops for new starters/repairs
– Stationary/grocery shopping
Maintain a clean & tidy work environment
– In line with H&S and COVID regulations
Greeting guests/employee attendance
You will have access to a whole host of benefits and perks here at Wilderness:
– Westfield Health cover
– Spill logins for access to 24/7 therapy
– 23 days of holiday + bank holidays
– 2 Self-care days per year
– Office closed over the Christmas period
– Additional allowance for any religious holidays you celebrate
– Annual Bonus Scheme
– New Business Bonus
– 6% Employer Pension contribution
– Charity Salary Sacrifice scheme
– Action Days – time to volunteer for a cause you’re passionate about
– Development & Training Budget
– EMI Share Scheme
– Opportunity to get involved with pro bono work and charity partnerships
– Regular team socials and company-wide training events
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.