Mid-weight Creative – London
We’re looking for an experienced mid-weight creative to join our London team. The role reports directly to the Head of Business with additional support from the junior creatives and our Creative Director.
The role is responsible for creating innovative and complex content across our fantastic client portfolio, involving bespoke content solutions for the design/video editing processes. You will be required to translate a client brief into a creative concept and will assist in the creative response to new business briefs. You will be a proven innovator with an impressive conceptual outlook and have a keen focus to see projects through from concept to delivery.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and the confidence to manage fast-paced clients. You must demonstrate a creative skillset with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests and lead the creative content delivery across the team.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your account.
– Producing high-quality video and design content for use across key social media platforms.
– Supporting the team to achieve excellence in all required deliverables, covers but is not limited to; team brainstorms, creative ideation and content.
– Implementing processes, structures and standards that enable the continued delivery of high-quality content.
– Adapting existing client assets for use across social media platforms.
– Coordinating with external teams to ensure consistency and delivering a range of concepts for each project.
– Sharing internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
– Identifying & creating growth across current client opportunities.
– Working across creative pitches for new business and existing clients.
– Playing an active role in team events and fostering effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop).
– Passion for producing stand-out video and graphic design content.
– Strong knowledge of social platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), formats and features.
– Experience working with existing brand guidelines.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– A strong portfolio that shows an understanding of animation and video editing, balanced with creativity and innovation.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.