We have a brand new opening in our London office for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Your role will report to the Business Director with core responsibilities of defining a marketing strategy for all territories and delivering against this to support company goals and agency growth.
Your duties will include writing and editing blog posts, leading the company social media platforms, award entries and managing relationships with external partners. You will be expected to work to Wilderness standards and objectives, with company awareness and engagement as your top priority.
This is a part-time role with the potential to develop into a full-time position. Therefore we’re looking for a candidate with excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
We’re open to candidates in either London or Amsterdam.
– Write and edit blog posts for use on company social media and external publications (website & zine).
– Define and deliver against a marketing plan to support agency goals.
– Lead all agency award entries, speaking opportunities and events.
– Manage relationships with external parties (The Drum, AIA etc).
– Work closely with the central & people teams to maintain detailed awareness of company activity.
– Monthly reports to the senior management on marketing activity.
– Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
– Strong literacy skills (copywriting/proofreading)
– Proficient use of LinkedIn and other social platforms (Instagram)
– 3+ years of experience in a similar role (PR/Marketing)
– A network of contacts at relevant publications
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.