Junior Social Media Strategist – London
Junior Social Media Strategist
We’re looking for a Junior Strategist to join our London team. The role reports to our Social Media Manager and is responsible for the delivery of client requests, supporting campaign delivery, attending client meetings and brainstorming, with ownership of monthly content plans, community management and reporting.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and have the confidence to manage a fast-paced client. You must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your account.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Supporting the team with the delivery of strategic social media management across your client base.
– Producing content calendars, delivery of community management, briefing content creation and reporting across client base.
– Contributing to the creation of decks.
– Strategic planning through content, copy, platform and budgeting.
– Attending regular client updates, meetings and presenting reports.
– Supporting the clients other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
– Taking part in regular team brainstorms.
– Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team.
– Identifying & creating growth across current client opportunities.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to a culture of excellence.
– Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
– A team player who’s willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems but also confident to work autonomously.
– Enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges, thinking critically and eager to seek opportunities.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
– A keen interest in social media advertising.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.