Graphic Designer – Amsterdam
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our growing office in Amsterdam.
The role is responsible for creating content across our fantastic client portfolio, including standard design and video editing processes to support the creative and strategy teams. You will be required to translate a client brief into a creative concept.
You are expected to display excellent attention to detail along with strong time and organisation management. The team will support you in the development of your knowledge across software such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your development.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Create high-quality visual assets for use across clients social media platforms, understanding formats and features of the platforms.
– Supporting the team with creative ideation.
– Delivering a range of concepts and designs for each client project.
– Adapting existing client assets for use across social media platforms.
– Awareness of the company’s full client portfolio and supporting others to deliver campaigns and client projects where scope allows.
– Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to a positive company culture.
– Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro).
– Passion for producing stand-out design content.
– Strong knowledge of social platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), formats and features.
– Experience working with existing brand guidelines.
– A creative problem solver with the ability to work proactively and effectively
to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high-quality delivery.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– A strong portfolio that shows an understanding of animation and video editing, balanced with creativity and innovation.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.