Junior Assistant – Amsterdam
We’re looking for a Junior Assistant to join our Amsterdam team. The role is responsible for assisting the team in client requests and supporting campaign delivery.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and client management and have the confidence to manage a fast-paced client. You must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests.
Your Line Manager will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your account.
– General support across all departments including production, strategy, creative and account management.
– Supporting with researching, data entry, copywriting, strategy and insights across allocated campaigns as required.
– Assisting campaign asset overview decks and toolkits with input from the creative team.
– Managing the delivery, filing and organisation of final campaign assets to the client’s shared drive.
-Assisting the creation of building internal and client-facing documents for campaigns – production tracking, creative briefs, timelines, proposals and more as required.
– Assisting with monthly, bimonthly, and quarterly strategy decks.
– Attending regular client updates, calls, meetings and presenting reports.
– Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
– A team player who’s willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems but also confident to work autonomously.
– An enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges, thinking critically and eager to seek opportunities.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.