Mid-weight Creative – South Africa
We’re social media specialists bringing together strategy, creative, and media for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and consumer brands and we are looking for a Creative to join our remote-working team in South Africa.
You’ll be a socially savvy and adaptable Creative (Mid-weight) with experience bringing your creative flair to create visually compelling content that resonates with audiences on a range of famous household names in entertainment.
Reporting directly into our Senior Social Strategist, you’ll be responsible for the video editing and creative output across key client accounts.
– Supporting the team with creative ideas and content delivery
– Creating content for use across social media platforms – owning the user experience while balancing creativity with effectiveness and translating storyboards/mockups into final designs.
– Work across different types of tasks like natives, banners and mocks.
– Focus on building expertise – work closely with the junior and mid creatives to develop your skill set.
– Adapting existing client assets for use across social media platforms.
– Supporting the client’s other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
– Taking part in regular team brainstorms.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to a culture of excellence.
– Minimum 2 years experience within a social media creative role.
– A self-starter, confident to work autonomously and also collaboratively as part of a team.
– An enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges, thinking critically and eager to seek opportunities.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
– Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.