Junior Creative – London
We’re looking for a Junior Creative to join our vibrant London team. The role is responsible for creating content across the client portfolio, involving standard design and video editing processes to support the creative and strategy team.
You are expected to display excellent attention to detail along with strong time and organisation management. The team will support you in the development of your knowledge across software such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will report to the Mid-Creative and they will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support your development.
– Supporting the creative and strategy teams with creative ideas and content delivery.
– Creating content for use across social media platforms – owning the user experience while balancing creativity with effectiveness and translating storyboards/mockups into final designs.
– Work across different types of tasks like natives, banners and mocks.
– Focus on building expertise – work closely with the junior and mid creatives to develop your skill set.
– Adapting existing client assets for use across social media platforms.
– Supporting the client’s other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
– Taking part in regular team brainstorms.
– Supporting new business and agency promotion.
– Playing an active role in team events and contributing to a culture of excellence.
– Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
– A team player who’s willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems but also confident to work autonomously.
– An enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges, thinking critically and eager to seek opportunities.
– Strong English literacy skills.
– Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
– Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.